2009年12月17日木曜日

Table Manners

Have you ever eaten in a restaurant in a foreign country? Where? What did you eat? Did you make any mistakes? Please explain your experience.

I went to Russia with my family about 10 years ago. I remember that the table manners in Russia is almost same as in Japan.Russia is little poor country, so people help their life each other. My mother took some chopsticks as a present to my host family and they were happy to receive them. Children were trying to eat meals with chopsticks. As I said, Russia is poor country, so there are not enough dishes.

Did you learn anything?

Host family in Russia cooked an easy food for me. It was a cucumber cut lengthwise. They ate it with salt. It was very delicious. I'd never it it before even a easily food. I've ate it and one of my favorite food.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello^^

    I want to go to Russia.
    I didn't know the table manners in Russia is almost same as in Japan.
    I learned it:)

    返信削除
  2. Hello!!
    I want to Russia food!
    Was it yummy??

    返信削除