2009年10月6日火曜日

The Languages of Clothes

How would I express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?

I will say that I'm deeply sorry for your loss.
And I will send them flowers.

Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?

No, I haven't. But I have ever watched it in movies.

Why are Japanese designer label crazy?

To make an impression to people who like to buy blandname goods.

Why is what you wear so important?

Because when people judge me, they will look my looks.

What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?

I think it means that readers should judge after they finish to read it completely. It's not always true that the story is not interesting because its cover doesn't look interesting.
And also, we can put it into people. It means don't judge people until you know their character and personality.

6 件のコメント:

  1. hi
    your reason why you weare so important differ from mine. wearing lovely clothes makes me happy so i weare, i don't care about other people's judging!

    返信削除
  2. Hi!Thank you for posting!
    You said that you don't care about other people's judging. But Don't you think it is not interesting if your friends say nothing about your clothes. For me, it is not interesting. And if they say me "your clothes are very cute!", I will be happy!

    返信削除
  3. I think your answer about "Don’t judge a book by it’s cover" is perfect. Very nice, I appreciate :)

    返信削除
  4. To lohengrin
    Thank you! I considered it very much. hahaha

    返信削除
  5. hi, I think our looks is one of the main facter that peopel's jugement as you.
    So, I think cloths which we are wearing is important. Isn't it...?

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    I agree with you.
    I think,it means do not judge the person by appearances.

    返信削除