2009年10月20日火曜日

Friends

Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?

Yes, I do. Because if someone's taste in clothes is similar, I've feeling that I can get along with the person soon.
Some say that they can't understand why people judge others what they wear. But stop and think. What do you think if you see a woman who dresses up in the red dress when you go to the funerals of your friend? You may think she is crazy and rude one! If you think it, I think you judge people according to what they wear.

Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?

Yes, I do. Because, it is important what poeple wear.

What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?

Brown. And I think they reflect my mood. I wear this color because autumn is coming.
And during summer, I always wear bright color.

What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?

I never discuss about difficult subjects such as politics, economy, equity, and medical care.
But with my family, especially my mother, I sometimes discussed them.

Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.

Yes, I do. My friend loves SMAP very very very much. So she always writes about them in her blog. And she goes to Tokyo and goes to a concert of SMAP. When Kusanagi who is one of a member of SMAP was arrested by cops, she cried very much. But I didn't undertstand her feelings at all.

11 件のコメント:

  1. hello. I also think it is important what people wear. the cloth show us personality.
    we have never taken about politics, economy and medical care. let' talk about it someday.

    返信削除
  2. I really like that in Japan, the colors you wear often reflect the season. So in autumn, it's quiet colors like brown and gray - but in spring and summer people usually put on brighter clothes. If I had more clothes, I would try to do that, too! But since I don't have much of a wardrobe, I usually just wear whatever I can, haha.

    返信削除
  3. To King vs Godzilla
    Hi! Yep, let's talk them soon! But it is difficult for me because I don't know them in detail.

    To akai
    Thank you for posting! ...You are american, aren't you? So Americans don't wear reflect the
    season?

    返信削除
  4. Hello!:*D
    I also dont talk about difficult subjects with my friend same as you!
    I might saw your friend's blog one time...
    Did she write a blog when Kusanagi-kun arrested??

    返信削除
  5. Hello!!
    I'm interesting your comments about friend.
    I know your feelings that sometimes don't understand her feelings.
    My friend same things!!!

    返信削除
  6. Hello, kamen rider. Your answer reminds me my best friend. She is studying abroad now so I haven't talk to her for long times. However she is a big fan of Kinki Kids, she wrotes blogs, buys every albums and goods, and also talk about Kinki Kids whenever we met. So I was always quite well-known about Kinki Kids and their recent news :)

    返信削除
  7. Hello,kamen rider.
    I have never discussed about economy with my friends. But I talked about economy with my mother and young brother.
    I think Family is very very very important.

    返信削除
  8. To charlie
    Hi! Of course! she wrote about Kusanagi-kun in her blog. She wrote "I have no power to do..."
    "I'm crying very much..."

    To jall
    Thank you. You understood my feeling or my friend's? I can't understand at all...

    To lohengrin
    Hi!I understood your feelings!I have a friend who likes yamashitakun(yamaP?). She ALWAYS talks about him....I'm tired of listening to it..!

    To naran-pet
    Hi!Yes, I think so too. Because my family knows more imformations about serious subjects than me. So they always tell me. I have to read newspaper every day!

    返信削除
  9. hello!
    haha~you have a good exmple of smap story. we all have different feelings and interestings so it is difficult to understand eachother sometimes.

    返信削除
  10. Hi♪
    Surely,Japanese women like wearing same clothes together with frinds! This action shows me about thir personality.

    返信削除
  11. Hi!
    I also think clothes are important.
    Colors have each moods, so clothes have each impressions.
    The impression give us feeling of familiarity or rejection.
    I want to give people good impression.

    返信削除